FMud is a simple web based Flash mud client.
A running demo, feature list and installation instructions are available on the FMud project page.
Released on 11th February 2009.
- Line breaks should be handled better now
- Colour parsing improved, including MUSH style bold text
- Added support for clear line
- Added support for Terminal Type subnegotiation – client identifies as ‘FMud’.
- Bitstream Vera Sans Mono font now embedded as the default
- Removed option to specify font and size in the embedding page
- Client is now fixed at 720 x 560 dimensions
- Added option to toggle command stacking with ‘;’
The next version will have a complete rewrite of the telnet and ansi handling. What started off as a quick hack has gotten increasingly unwieldy as I’ve added more options and it’s at the point now where I really need to redo it the proper way. Once this is done I will probably call it finished and release version 1.0.