I’ve been going through old backups recently and came across some account and payment data for Maiden Desmodus.
These figures are for the first year of opening from June 2009 to June 2010.
|Unique Paying Users||18|
ARPU is the Average Revenue Per User and I’ve calculated it by dividing the total revenue by the number of unique users and then dividing by 12 to give a monthly average.
ARPPU is Average Revenue Per Paying User and is the same except that I’ve divided by the number of unique paying users.
All revenue figures are in British Pounds.
|Users who played more than 1 minute||1370|
|Users who played more than 10 minutes||956|
|Users who played more than 30 minutes||363|
|Users who played more than 1 hour||252|
|Users who played more than 10 hours||76|
|Users who played more than 20 hours||63|
|Users who played more than 30 hours||53|
I’m not sure how accurate these figures are as I can’t remember if I tracked played time when we first opened. I have a feeling I added it a little later so that could skew the data a little, although anyone who logged in after I implemented the tracking would have had their played time updated.